1. Head: Keep the neck straight and the head up. Do not slant or shake the head.
2. Neck: Keep the neck upright naturally. Do not stiffen the muscles.
3. Shoulders: Relax and drop the shoulders. De not shrug, or stretch them backward, or hold them forward.
4. Elbows: Drop and re1ax the elbows, and bend them naturally. Do not stiffen them or lift them up.
5. Chest: Relax the chest and hold it in slightly. De not thrust the chest out or hold it in too much.
6. Back: Straighten the back. Don't be humpback.
7. Waist: Keep the waist relaxed and natural. Do not arch it or hold it out.
8. Backbone: Keep the backbone upright and straight. Do not twist it to either side.
9. Buttocks. Keep the buttocks in. Do not thrust it out or sway it.
10. Hips: Keep them relaxed, upright and in. Do not stiffen them or thrust them to either side.
11. Knees: Bend, stretch and relax the knees naturally. Do not stiffen them.