6. Turn to Strike, Parry and Punch, Left
(1) Shift the weight backward, toes of the right foot outward, and turn the upper part of the body to the right. Move the left hand forward to the left (due east), palm oblique down, and move the right hand in an arc downward at the same time, pa1m up. (Fig. 34)
(2) Shift the weight forward, and move the left foot to the inner side of the right foot. Move the right hand in an arc from below to the right backward, and then upward to the front at shoulder level, palm down. Change the left palm into a fist, and move it downward in an arc to the right Part of the chest, knuckles up. Look straight ahead. (Fig. 35)
(3) Take a skip forward with the left foot, heel on the floor and toes outward. Strike forward with the left fist (due east) to chest level, knuckles down. Move the right hand past the outer side of the left forearm and press it by the side of the right hip. Look at the 1eft fist. (Fig. 36)
(4) Shift the weight forward, land the left foot on the floor, and move the right foot past the inner side of the left foot to step forward while turning the waist to the left. Move the left fist in an arc to the left side of the waist, knuckles down. Move the right hand forward in an arc past the right side of the body for a Parry at chest level, palm forward down. Look at the right palm. (Fig. 37)
(5) Shift the weight forward to form the right bow step and punch forward with the left fist, knuckles upward at chest level. Move the right palm back to the inner side of the left forearm at the same time. Look at the left fist. (Fig. 38)
Points for attention: The two vertical arcs should be symmetrical. While withdrawing the left fist after striking, turn the left forearm inward first and then outward. When parrying with the right palm, turn the right forearm outward first and then inward.