46. Turn to Strike, Parry and Punch, Right
(l) Bend the left leg and shift the weight backward, toes of the right foot inward while turning the upper body to the left. Open the left fist, turn the palm upward and lower it pet the front of the body to the left side of the waist. Open the right fist and thread the palm forward over the left forearm, and rub forward with the palm forward and downward. Look first at the right palm and then straight ahead. (Figs. 237-238)
(2) Move the right foot back to the inner side of the left foot. Move the left Palm in an arc on the left side back to the front of the chest, palm down. Change the right palm into a fist and withdraw it downward to the front of the left ribs, knuckles up. Look forward. (Fig. 239)
(3) Skip the right foot forward, heel on the floor and toes outward, and turn the upper body to the right. Turn the right fist over forward (due west) to chest level, knuckles down. Press the left palm by the left hip, fingers forward. Look at the right fist. (Fig. 240)
(4) Turn the upper body to the right, shift the weight forward, and move the left foot forward, and Move the right fist in an arc to the right and Place it by the right side of the waist, knuckles down. Move the left palm in an arc to the left and forward to execute a parry, P8lm oblique down. Look at the left palm. (Fis.24l)
(5) Shift the weight forward, bend the left be forward to form the left bow step, and turn the upper body to the left, punch forward with the right fist, thumb up at chest level. Withdraw the left palm to the inner side of the right forearm. Look at the right fist. (Fig. 242)
Points for attention: When withdrawing the right foot, first turn the toes back before moving the foot. When necessary, turn the toes of the left foot properly outward to facilitate the left body turn. Other points are the same as for Turn to Strike, Parry and Punch, Left, but in the opposite direction.